Sunday, November 20, 2011

Anyone know of a place online where I can find advanced meaning and origins of baby names?

I'm looking for something more advanced than this one-liner stuff I'm finding online. I know there's a computer program that you can buy that gives you access to a huge baby names database but I don't know what it's called or how to look it up. Any help would be appreciated. A friend of mine is having a little girl named Davanie Jayde and I wanted to do something with the meaning of her name for her room.

Anyone know of a place online where I can find advanced meaning and origins of baby names?
I wonder whether this Yahoo question from 7 months ago was from your friend: "i am having a hard time with a girls name ....not sure if its a boy or girl yet but i have a boys name picked Silas and i have a 22 month old boy named Addison, i like unique names...any help on a girl.....my boyfriends name is david and im Dani we have the name Davanie pick its dave and dani together...what do you think???





Jayde is a spelling variation on Jade, the usually green stone which has been so prized in China for centuries for jewelry and carvings.

growing tuberose

No comments:

Post a Comment